- Rentals outside of dealership
- Road Side Assistance
- Road Hazard
- Vehicle must be 2007 or older OR Vehicle must have at least 80,000 miles on ANY Make or Model
It’s easy to enroll! Simply fill out the form online and you’re enrolled! You can also visit Continental Nissan’s Service Department and enroll in person.
Specifics, Definitions and other Legalese for the Vintage program
Vintage program participants are subject to eligibility requirements including date of manufacture (eight years), mileage (80,000+ miles) and brand (Acura, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Volvo) and existing warranty coverage.
The Service Manager, reserves right to honor or exclude any repair due to (but not limited by) the following: vehicle modification, existing warranty coverage, after-market parts, salvage/reconstructed titles, extensive electrical repairs.
Vintage pricing is not valid with other coupons or specials. The program pricing cannot be stacked for additional savings.
Parts pricing is generally 15% Off market price. Should a discount drop the price below dealer invoice, the part will be offered at dealer price.
Loaner cars are first-come, first-served. The program is guided by dealer policy for vehicles scheduled to take 24-hours or longer to repair. Check with your service advisor for availability.
Pricing available only at Continental Auto Group locations and does not include: rentals, towing, road side assistance, road hazard.
Continental reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time, without notice.
$200 maximum discount.
- Modification Repairs for racing or competitive driving must be authorized by Service Manager.
- Extensive Electrical Repairs (to be determined by Service Managers)
- Parts discount cannot go below dealer cost. (to be determined by Parts Manager)
- Cannot use Continental Vintage Program pricing with other coupons or competitively priced parts and services.
- No repairs will be performed outside of dealership
- No body shop repairs
- After-Market parts (to be determined by Parts Manager)
- Salvage/Reconstruct vehicles (must be authorized by Service Manager
This is a Continental Auto Group program. Continental Auto Group reserves the right to cancel this program at any time. Continental further reserves the right to refuse service or parts purchase under this program at any time. All repairs must be performed at Continental Auto Group dealerships.